when i say i like harry potter i don’t mean yeah hp is pretty cool i mean i have literally grown up with it surrounding my life i have been reading and rereading the books for as long as i can remember and i can quote the movies word for word and my hogwarts house is a massive part of my identity and it actually physically pains me that i never got my hogwarts letter and i just
instead of traditional roleplay blogs what if people made blogs where they were literally pretending to be the character if they had a blog. like severus snape reblogging shitty friendzone posts and luna having some sort of cool aesthetic blog etc.
- Europeans: I drove forty minutes to the Netherlands for some groceries and then I popped into Germany to see some of my relatives before driving back home.
- Americans: I was in Florida, I drove for nine hours, now I'm still in Florida.
- Virginians: I drove two hours and I've gone exactly ten feet because traffic on I-95 is backed up
- #australians: i drove for nine hours #now i'm nine hours away from home #no one is here #the streets are empty #how did this happen #where has civilisation gone #i am alone in the universe #oh wait no there's an echidna it's okay
- Canadians: We left Toronto 2 days ago, We are still in Ontario, food is scarce. We are lost, soon we will have to eat each other to survive, oh wait there's a tims we're good.
- Russians: I was in Yakutia, I drove for twenty eight hours, now I'm still in Yakutia, I travelled by train for 6 days, I'm still in Russia. Don't even try to leave Russia. Don't forget: you're here forever. Accept it and suffer.
- The British: I drove for six hours, now I'm in the sea.